ICHCAP has made efforts to build a systematic mechanism that creates an effective pipeline to share ICH information and contents, ranging from organized collections and productions to sharing and use. ichLinks aims to be a one-stop gateway for easy search and use of all ICH information and contents in the Asia-Pacific region.
- To create a socio-economic value through strategic collection and use of ICH contents
- To establish a self-driven ICH information-sharing platform with the participation of and use by Member States in the region
- ICH-related information organizations in Asia-Pacific Member States
- Collecting and building a database of basic ICH information and contents
- Strengthening capacities for managing and sharing ICH information and contents
- Facilitating grounds for developing e-contents in the culture and education fields