2021 International CI Contest for UNESCO WHIPIC
International CI Contest for UNESCO WHIPIC
The WHIPIC, International Centre for the Interpretation and Presentation of World Heritage Sites under the auspices of UNESCO, is set to establish its official incorporation at the end of 2021. Therefore the preparatory office for the WHIPIC holds the international CI contest to celebrate and promote the establishment.
As a Category 2 Centre (C2 Centre) under the auspices of UNESCO in the field of interpretation and presentation of World Heritage, we would like to raise international awareness and interest through the development of a unique, symbolic CI. We look forward to your interest and participation.
– Eligibility: The contest is open to anybody regardless of age, sex and nationality.
– Major schedule
○ Notice: 26 February through 24 March 2021
○ Submission: 25 March trough 01 April 2021 at 18:00 KST
○ Examination: 02 through 14 April 2021
○ Announcement of the final winners: 15 April 2021 at 18:00 KST
– Documents to be submitted and description
○ Contest application form (Attachment 1)
○ Pledge (Attachment 1)
○ Work file
① Centre logo: (1) symbol mark, (2) word mark, (3) Combination
(symbol + word marks)
② Examples of CI use: At least 2 examples including a letter, business card, signboard, and souvenir
– How to apply: via email (email@example.com)
○ A winner will be given about $4,450 (5,000,000 KRW)
○ 2 participants of Prize for Excellence will be given about $445 (500,000 KRW)
For more information and application form, https://bit.ly/2P6bKnO